UNESCO sights around Třebíč - overview
The hotel is situated in the middle of the Jewish UNESCO quarter in Třebíč. There are two other UNESCO heritages about 60 km far away from Třebíč - Historic center of Telč and Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora in Ždár nad Sázavou. You can also visit other UNESCO sites (about up to 120 km from Třebíč) - Tugendhat Villa in Brno, Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape, Gardens and Castle in Kroměříž, the historic centre of Kutná Hora and other places.
In Třebíč there are three main UNESCO sights:
- The Jewish quarter which is bordered by the rock on the one side and by the river Jihlava on the other side.
- The Jewish cemetery is also worth seeing. It has been a "national cultural monument" (the highest grade of state protection for local monuments ) since 2002.
- The Romanesque-gothic St. Procopius Basilica was built in years 1240-1260 as a part of a monastery of Třebíč established in 1101 and is one of the oldest basilicas of its kind in Central Europe.
There are two other UNESCO heritages about 60 km from Třebíč - Historic center of Telč and Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora in Ždár nad Sázavou. You can also visit other UNESCO sites near Třebíč.
- Historic centre of Telč
- Pilgrimage Church of St. John Nepomuk on Green Mountain in Ždár nad Sázavou
- Villa Tugendhat in Brno
- Lednice - Valtice Cultural Landscape
- Gardens and chateau in Kroměříž
- Kutná Hora - historical centre
- Litomyšl - gardens and castle The Holy
- Trinity Column in Olomouc
More about these places you can see at our websites or you can learn more about UNESCO sites on these websites: http://whc.unesco.org/en/statesparties/cz
Experience the two-day stay in the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Třebíč!
Use the discount on accommodation in our hotel. Třebíč is perfect location for a trip.
fully supports regeneration and complete relax of the organism